The parish of St. Joachim – St. John the Evangelist has two cemeteries. The first cemetery was established in 1866 and is located at 66 Falconer Street and is bounded by DePuyster Avenue and Grove Street. With time, it became evident that it was too small, so in 1929 the church purchased land on Washington Avenue for a larger cemetery. In 2004, when the parishes of St. Joachim and St. John the Evangelist merged, the name of the new cemetery was changed.
Cemetery website The cemetery website has additional information about the history of the two cemeteries. There is a link to a slide show of all the military graves at these cemeteries.